søndag den 18. januar 2009

Ida Corr Live from MIDEM in Cannes - tomorrow at 6PM

Ida Corr Live at MIDEM on French Radio Tomorrow


"Even though she’s [Ida Corr] now fully aware of her success, Corr has no time for performance anxiety. She has toured tirelessly, primarily in Europe, where “Let Me Think About It” never fails to get clubs partying like it’s 2099. The singer has also taken her first careful step into the legendarily daunting American market with the double album “One”, which comprises a collection of the best tunes from her first two albums and a disc of remixes. “I’ll soon be doing some radio promotion work, but otherwise I don’t really know how it’s going. It’s my dream to make it in the USA, but of course it’s a really difficult market to break into. I have a lot of classic soul in my sound, so it’ll be exciting to see if it goes down well. It’s all about knowing the right people, so I’ll need to try and build up a network over there,” she reckons."


From Ida Corr - Dancing Queen.

Ingen kommentarer: